The Weekend programme is:
Friday arrive at Pisa or Florence airport – hire a car or we can organise transfer quote on application
Arrive 12km outside Siena in a Farm house stay , close to the first section of Strade Bianche
Once check in , head straight out from the accommodation and cycle parts of the Strade Bianchi and meet the pro’s who are doing a reccy of the ride for the following days race and head straight to the Centre of Siena up the iconic climb int the main piazza where the famous race ends.
Friday night dinner at the accommodation with dinner and red wine and water included .
Saturday – early morning start (no bikes) visit the centre of Siena – collect your registration for Sundays ride, then watch the pro’s sign in for the event – watch the start of the event
After transfer to watch 2 sections of race – after head to the finish and watch the riders arrive along the narrow street of Siena
Saturday night optional dinner at local restaurant.
Sunday – very early breakfast – head to Siena park up and head to start line.
After ride head back to the accommodation to freshen up and enjoy dinner locally
* 3 nights bed and breakfast
* 2 dinners with wine / water – Friday and Sunday nights
* Full day Guided day out Saturday
* Saturday transfer to Siena and collect registrations, watch pro’s start the race, and then transfer to watch from 2 different sections of “Strade Bianchi” and return to siena to watch the finish
* Sunday return Transfer to Siena for the event
This package is available for a max of 8 persons