Gusto Cycling Offer a wide range of Tuscany cycling options to suit all tastes. Tuscany has it all, History, Art, Culture, amazing gastronomy and great wine! plus the added bonus of enjoyable cycling through its varied countryside and medieval places which have hardly changed for over 600 years!
Its no surprise that Tuscany is so popular and draws people from walkers and cyclists. Its undulating countryside, hilltop medieval towns with rewarding and far reaching views is a satisfying end to great days cycling as your own leisurely pace.
Its a relaxing holiday where you stop for a cappuccino when like, have a relaxing lunch when ever you want, enjoy a wide variety of accommodation from agriturismos’ to fabulous villas and hotels to suit your budget. At night after a day of discovery enjoy a delicious pasta and a glass of wine from one of the many vineyards dotted all over the countryside.
The emphasis is to discover, enjoy and admire Tuscany and all its cultural treasures as you cycle along quiet country roads, some are undulating of course. A new feature in 2014 is the introduction of electric bikes which has proved more and more popular for those who want to enjoy a cycle experience with their partner or friends and still keep fit!
Why Gusto Cycling?
I’ve been a avid cyclist all of my life, I started my cycle business in 2010, my style and attention to detail has seen my business grow year on year , what is particular nice apart from the very positive feedback is that i am now beginning to see repeat customers returning for different itineraries or via recommendations or who are using my services again for of Tuscan Bike Rental.
In the summer I’m based with my family in Montecatini Terme a small but beautifully relaxing spa town (located between Lucca and Florence) its a great base for customers to consider a holiday experience and to co-ordinate and support the many customers enjoying their cycling holiday in Tuscany. I like to give a very personal service with attention to detail which is my hallmark and as is shown in the many positive feedback
Cycling Holidays in Tuscany
Day 1 – Arrive in Pisa/Florence airport – transfer to Lucca and stay inside the medieval walled town , its the home of Puccini and every night there is concerts and recitals a small event paying homage to Puccini & Verdi by have a short opera in the beautiful church of San Giovanni located inside the medieval walled town.
Day 2 – Cycle along the River Serchio towards to the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa then cycle back towards the medieval town of Lucca to your accommodation
Day 3 – Cycle to Montecatini Terme – lovely small spa town with hilltop town of Montecatini Alto access via Funicolar – stay in a 3 or 4 centrally located hotel, this is a relaxing stay not hurried with nice alfresco bars and restaurants to choose from.
Contact us today about booking your Cycling Holiday In Tuscany.
* I will be able to hand pick the accommodation, providing a nice mix of good quality hotels and agriturismo’s to give you a balanced flavour of TUSCANY
* Arrange to deliver the bikes to the start of the tour – you can choose Hybrid, E-bike or Carbon bikes all with helmets
* Arrange the luggage to be delivered to your next location – no need to worry this is being taken care of.
* Specially create routes with locations for coffee and lunch and wine visit where appropriate via GPS cycling application which you can download to your Garmin or Iphone. it’s very easy i’ve used in throughout 2018 and it worked very well with my clients. All you need is an iphone cycling mount to place on the handlebars.
* Arrange airport transfers to the start of your holiday when you first arrive or
* Arrange on the last day when you check out of your hotel a transfer to the nearest train station in order to take the train to your onward journey
* Inside Knowledge of the area you are cycling, in order to give you the very best experience for coffee stops, lunch and wine tasting or places of interest
Dont take my word for it see the link to trip-advisor for the way i handle personally my clients travel and tour arrangements in order.
If you wish to decide on your own itinerary
Just give me an idea where you want to go and when, and I’ll put together a custom itinerary that suits your interests, your schedule and your budget including all the logistics. Important consideration is cost: you can decide at what level of accommodation you would like to have finest hotels, villas, farmhouses or agriturismo. If you need more information just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org